Tuesday 4 December 2012

Days of Markets II

Go Go Retro last weekend was my first market where I sold my goods, and it went off without a hitch. I had some lovely customers who got some lovely items. Here are a few quick snap shots!


The hashtag you can use to check in at my stall.


This beautiful dress which I showed on my last post with my vintage necklace.


Dresses sorted into colour. Some are avaliable on my Etsy shop right now, others will be up next week (if they aren't sold on the weekend!)


Creating a nautical look. 
I have a dress in this blue and white style too if you like that theme.

Thank you to everyone that helped, I can't wait to do it again this weekend!

Much love, 
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura!! Your stand looks gorgeous and man do you have some lovely items! Where do you get them all? What are your next market plans? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kel! I spent a lot of time collecting all the pieces from around Perth, some from the places you gave op shop hints from :) I have another market this Saturday in Leederville which I am super excited about. Its a whole evening event with music and food and vintage/retro clothing - you should come visit! x

      Delete

You Might Also Like This:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...